Re: 1996 SBEC

From: Rader (rlr@bbt.com)
Date: Tue Jan 06 1998 - 09:17:51 EST

Jon Steiger wrote:

> >a local dealer and it listed for, I think, $345 but he said he would
> >sell it to me for $293 (+tax).

> Does anyone know what the cheapest source for the SBECs are? I do have
> a MP catalog

  It's pretty hard to beat Summit or Jeg's on just about anything. I know
I saw an ad in one of the catalogs with pricing "from $259" or thereabouts.
I just took a look in a Jeg's catalog and didn't find it, so check out
Summit. They have a Web site where you can order a catalog (don't have
it handy, use a search engine).

  Ron