Re: (was)Poor sound from rear speakers(now) Door panels

From: Cosmicfrog (Cosmicfrog@aol.com)
Date: Wed Jan 07 1998 - 17:36:09 EST

<< Get a "window crank remover tool" ($4) and slide it between the door
 panel and the crank. It will push out a little spring clip that you
 should save. Remember to roll up the window before starting. (To
 replace it, put the clip on the crank and slide the crank back on,
 it will click into place.) >>

   I've never had the window crank off my Dakota but if it's similar to a
(gag) G.M. setup and you forget to roll the window up, just take the clip off
the crank and slide it onto the regulator shaft. Crank the window up and it'll
slip right off again.