Re: 13 Dak

From: acasey@io.com
Date: Wed Jan 07 1998 - 11:02:08 EST

> Date: Sat, 20 Dec 1997 11:39:04 -0600
> From: Matthew Durbahn <durbs@the-bridge.net>
> To: dakota-truck@buffnet.net
> Subject: DML: 13 Dak

> Anybody have some suggestions to get my 93' 3.9 in the high 13's? It's
> completly stock now. Thanks, Matt

Wow Matthew, thats a tough one. I have a 94' V8 with several bolt on
mods and I'm no were near 13's. My best time so far is 14.8. I know
Bill has a 93 thats in the 13's but he is using nitrous on a V8. I
don't know if nitrous would get you that low or not. More than
likley you will have to do some serious engine mods, then bolt on a
supercharger or a bottle to get that kind of time. Good Luck!

Alan...