Re: 97 DAKOTA SHOCKS

From: H62300 (H62300@AOL.COM)
Date: Fri Jan 09 1998 - 19:35:36 EST

The IAS shocks from Edelbrock will be ready by the middle of feb. for the 4x4
and 4x2.I ordered mine from PAW.Seemed to be a little cheaper than anybody
else.Ask for BOB Eldridge old time Mopar guy.818 578 3203 is his phone
no.Anybody going to the Mopar meets in Canada this year.Especially Western
Canada.?I have had the Mopar Perfomance headers on and I do like them
but poor design.No clearance for tightening header bolts.went with Socket
head bolts.Still hard.Other mods have really helped but still waiting for the
computer.Jet said the end of February for theirs which uses 89 octane.
Really loving the new Dak.I am planning to upgrade the brakes to the Stillen
Sport Truck rotors when they become available in 2 weeks.