Re: RE: Fuel Filter

From: Daniel Gregory (barracuda426@rocketmail.com)
Date: Sat Jan 10 1998 - 01:27:21 EST

Dan,
   How well do you like your full walk through configuration? I have
an ARE shell too. The CH model... I was gonna have it booted, but
everyone kept telling me how bad that it sucked dust into the cab, and
that it would get really cold in the winter. Finally I started
believing them, and just gave in and got a standard cap..
 Dan

===

94 Dakota Sport V6 3.21 5spd (currently stock :( )