I'm Lucky!

From: John C. Worden (sciroco@mint.net)
Date: Sun Jan 11 1998 - 17:40:53 EST

Well the big ice storm is over up here in Maine. For those who have'nt
heard- Northern New England and parts of Canada had sleet and freezing rain
from monday through to late friday. Thursday night, after spending the
evening at the local bar, which had stayed open even though there was no
power, I still had the sense to move my truck from where I always park
which is next to a large tree. Lucky me, friday morning I came out and the
tree was down, right where I park. It was big enough to have totaled the
truck. Oh, and BTW I don't drink and drive; the bar is two houses away- I
walk.

John '98 Dak cc Sport 4x4