RE: Glue on Dakota

From: Sperduto, Nick (SperdutoN@mail.dnb.com)
Date: Mon Jan 12 1998 - 15:27:00 EST

Try a little mineral spirits. Very little. Don't want to remove too much
paint. Of course this is after you've tried compund or bug and tar
remover
 ----------
 ----------
From: Chad Clifton
To: Dakota List
Subject: DML: Glue on Dakota
Date: Monday, January 12, 1998 2:37PM

Hello. My '95 Dakota Club Cab Sport 3.9L V6 has glue on it from where
the previous owner had glued on his business signs. I just bought the
truck and its in great condition except for the Glue on the left and
right front fenders and the glue on the tailgate.

Any suggestions on how I might remove this glue without hurting my
paint?

Thanks,
                Chad Clifton

<<File Attachment: vcard.vcf>>