Passenger handle on regular cab

From: Michael Demetriou (miked@starlinx.com)
Date: Mon Jan 12 1998 - 18:25:43 EST

I sent this a few days ago but it never showed up in the digest...

My truck has the passenger handle. I just picked it up (the truck) on
Tuesday. It's a ' 98 regular cab, 4x4, V8,auto, tire & handling package. Am
I the only one with a regular cab that got the passenger handle? A freind of
mine has a 97 4x4 CC V8 and he's pissed at me because I got a handle and he
didn't. Is the tire package the deciding factor? It's the only thing my
truck has that his doesn't.