Re: walkthrough

From: Cosmicfrog (Cosmicfrog@aol.com)
Date: Mon Jan 12 1998 - 18:04:05 EST

<< I plan on putting a wall in the back. But first I'm dynamatting my whole
 truck to help deadan the sound a little. >>

   You will want to sound insulate the sides of the bed if you do this. There
is nothing between the road and the back of the truck but sheet metal and the
road noise will be formidable. If you don't plan on hauling much in the bed,
get some carpet underlayment and some automotive carpeting to cut down on
noise. Don't forget to coner the sides of the bed as well as the floor.