Re: Glue on Dakota

From: Cosmicfrog (Cosmicfrog@AOL.COM)
Date: Tue Jan 13 1998 - 09:11:37 EST

<< Hello. My '95 Dakota Club Cab Sport 3.9L V6 has glue on it from where
 the previous owner had glued on his business signs. I just bought the
 truck and its in great condition except for the Glue on the left and
 right front fenders and the glue on the tailgate. >>

  Go to body supply shop and get some adhesive remover. Take your truck along
so they can see what kind of glue it is. Afterwards, just wax your truck and
it'll look like new.