Re: Dakota TSB, Loud popping/bang/clunk

From: Mike (ax778@lafn.org)
Date: Tue Jan 13 1998 - 20:23:16 EST

Argh, after performing TSP (Dakota TSB # 23-65-97)
to cure loud popping noise (cab to chassis mtg hdw)
it still does the smae thing. Back to the 5-star
dealer again tonight, I'm parking it there till it's
fixed. [Glenn E. Thomas Dodge, Long Beach, CA.] Bit of
a drive from my house by the LA Airport, but I'm tired of the
goofey sound, and if it's not the TSB item, maybe it is the
axel about to fall off.
mike.burgess@akamail.com

 "What a waste it is to lose one's mind. Or not to have a mind
is being very wasteful. How true that is."- Vice Pres. D. Quayle