Re: 13 Dak

From: WillTier (WillTier@AOL.COM)
Date: Tue Jan 13 1998 - 21:10:22 EST

<< My thoughts exactly, I would buy a ford before I would a chevy, I know of
 several people who have gotten long reliable service out of a ford, I
 don't know of anyone who has had good luck with a chevy, in fact my uncle
 bought a '94 chevy brand new, had to have 5 trannies put in before he had
 50k on it, my brother bought a silverado with 57k, before it got to 60k
 the tranny fell out of it, etc... etc...
 I.E. stick with a Dodge.......

 Bruce >>

Nope, I'd walk before I'd own a Ferd fer shurrrr. I've had a few Chebby's in
my day and really didn't have any catastophic trouble, just pain in the butt
stuff but I love my Mopars. I drive Chebby company trucks, had a 91 and now a
96 and I have to say this 96 with the 305 Vortec is a pretty good rig. It is
loaded all the time but still runs pretty darn good. I know this 305 would
womp the tar out of the 91 350, no problem but I'd still have a Dodge if given
the choice.

Bill