Re: CD Receiver Installation

From: Stacy Clark (clar8883@dpnet.net)
Date: Wed Jan 14 1998 - 18:30:05 EST

Dave Friend wrote:

> I'm thinking about installing a Pioneer DEH-45DH CD/Receiver in my '98
> CC 4x4. Does anyone have this stereo, what do you think of it?
> Crutchfield thinks it will work with the Infinity speakers, any
> comments? What is involved in replacing the stereo, any special tools
> required?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Dave
Crutchfield is good and all but they are expensive try going to a local
Audio Store and getting the same thing installed. Crutchfield makes the
directions sound east but i have many a freind that have tried doing it
there self and have blown the reciever up. So its really your decission.
Good luck

Jason
97 V6 Reg. Cab short bed
Alpine CD player, Eclipse Amp, MB Quartz 6 1/2 and Tweeters, Pioneer 5
1/4, and 4 pioneer IMPP 12s. Smooth cap, Steel Horse Carpet kit, tinted
windows, Bug deflector 2, Road Boy fog lamps (blue), and blue driving
lights.