Re: What makes after market exhaust better?

From: Rader (rlr@bbt.com)
Date: Thu Jan 15 1998 - 15:10:56 EST

E. Frank Ball III wrote:

> Gibson recommends the single for best performance. I think the duals
> will sound louder, but some people prefer the look and sound of duals.
> The left side pipe will end up very close to the spare tire.

  Hmmm, I too have been considering the 3" single Gibson, mainly because
it's a heck of a lot easier for me to bolt something on than have a system
welded up.

  This spare tire bit has me wondering, though. Will the single Gibson
interfere with a rear anti-sway bar? I just bought an Addco rear bar
(if I remember correctly, so do you, Frank) and need to know if there will
be a clearance problem.

  Ron