Carpeted bedliner.

From: JCALLENDS (JCALLENDS@aol.com)
Date: Fri Jan 16 1998 - 12:28:52 EST

Yes I carpeted my 87 lb, but first I put in an aluminum liner on the bed. It
was cut from an old swimming pool sidewall and was 4 feet wide, I made it in 2
pieces so it would cover the full bed width.The carpet was indoor/outdoor blue
to match the truck, was attached to the aluminum and the bare sidewalls and
tailgate with two-sided carpet tape. Went in quite easy and worked very well,
you have to do some cutting at the wheel wells. It lasted over 10 years and I
just trook it out this past December. There is absolutely no rust in the bed
but you can see where the carpet tape was. Who knows, I may get ambitious some
day and clean up the tape marks. Jack Collins Older than old.
87 Dakota with 225,000+ miles, 98 Dakota with 2,000+ miles