What do ya mean old?

From: JCALLENDS (JCALLENDS@aol.com)
Date: Fri Jan 16 1998 - 12:28:50 EST

4, to answer your question. And, old is really an attitude, you can be young
at 70 and old at 30. But just to get things into a little better alignment (no
pun intended) I bought my first car in 1955, a used 46 F.O.R.D. 2dr coupe.I
bought my first new car in 1956, a 56 Shaker, 2dr, 210, with a stock 225 hp
Corvette engine, (265 cid), 14.0 sec. flat in the quarter using 1st & 2nd, 3rd
gear was a waste of time.
Oh, and how old am I? We'll I' ve given you my age in a little puzzle, I've
added up the month I was born in, the day of my birth, and the year I was born
and this number is below. And of course you could get more than one answer,
but not to make it to easy i've written the number in binary format. Have fun.
IIII0I00II0
Jack Collins Older than old?

87 Dakota with 225,000+ miles, 98 Dakota with 2,000+ miles.