Re: Volcano Juice

From: Brett Stoner (Brett@abacusinfo.com)
Date: Sun Jan 18 1998 - 17:38:01 EST

<<< Robert Trottmann <rotrottmann=40davidson.edu> 1/18 12:55p >>>
>But I have a windsheild related question. I
>keep my truck interior very clean, I don=27t smoke, >and when I use glass =
cleaner, I use newspaper,=20
>not paper towels. I still end up with a nasty
>film on the inside, not the outside, of my >windsheild. I=27ve used =
Windex, Tuff Stuff Glass=20
>Cleaner, Rain-X glass cleaner, all have the same >problem.

What I=27ve been told is that the vinyl in the dashboard continually =
evaporates (especially in hot weather) and eventually winds up sticking to =
the inside of the windshield, hence the film. Unfortunatly I don=27t know =
how to deal with it:/

HTH
  Brett