Re: Dakota RT.

From: Bruce Aaron Hefner (gt9742a@prism.gatech.edu)
Date: Mon Jan 19 1998 - 01:03:53 EST

> I think it's time to buy some Chrysler Stock. Wow. mmmmmm Yellow Prowler. I
> think the 90s will be considered the decade the muscle car came back, and the
> muscle truck was truly invented. (by Dodge of course)

Of course, no one else can even come close to Cryslers designs for the
past few years (Speaking of which noticed how they're popping up in more
and more T.V shows, ex.. Viper, Darkman(Even have a Dak in this one),
Walker Texas Ranger, etc... all have nothing but Crysler vehicles in them,
it's so cool to see Crysler on it's way to the top....

Bruce