Re: RE: Exhaust and stereo questions.

From: Daniel Gregory (barracuda426@rocketmail.com)
Date: Tue Jan 20 1998 - 22:32:44 EST

Hey, if it wouldn't be to much trouble, I would like to hear your
opinions on redesigning the sound system.. Right now I have two 5 1/4
Rockford Fosgates, and 2 Pioneer 6x9s.. If you don't mind email me
directly at barracuda426@rocketmail.com.

Thanks,
   Dan(Gregory)

===

94 Dakota Sport V6 3.21 5spd (currently stock :( )

---Michael D Gemelke <Michael.D.Gemelke@wdc.com> wrote:

> See below...

> This varies from vehicle to vehicle, but If your truck is like mine
('95
> Dakota xcab), you should expect to hear the sound as if it were
balanced
> more to the opposite side of the vehicle. This is because high
frequency
> sound is more directional than low frequency sound, and high frequency
> sound is more easily absorbed by things like upholstery, and your
> body/clothing. So the high frequencies coming from the left-side door
> speakers (the rears have no tweeters) gets absorbed by your legs,
and the
> right-side speakers are not absorbed before they get to your ears.
This