Re: Dakota R/T

From: catlin (catlin@erols.com)
Date: Wed Jan 21 1998 - 16:06:18 EST

Jim Wrote:

> I also talked to my Dodge dealer here in Waco, Tx. and he said not on
> his computer either. He also said all dealerships use the same computer
> system linked by satelite and get updates from cc at
> the same time. He also showed me where his computer said dak r/t orders
> restricted until 3/98.
> If any Dodge dealer anywhere can disprove this please let us all know
> who he is. jim

I wrote Chrysler a letter in December and they called
me back and said I could order the R/T on March 2nd.
One of the local dealers here in Maryland said he gets
updates the last Wednesday of the month and to check
with him on January 28th to see if I can order the R/T.
I'll post something as soon as I can order the R/T.
If anyone is able to order one sooner let me know.
John let us know when you post your other pictures
of the R/T on your website (Nice R/T website).

Thanks,
Catlin