Re: Re: Wheel Bolt Patterns

From: N2mopars (N2mopars@AOL.COM)
Date: Thu Jan 22 1998 - 19:18:58 EST

<< I recall reading somewhere or something about the stupid six-lugs on the
 newer daks. Something sticks out in my mind about being able to switch to
 the five lugs fairly easy (without all the suspension work). I forget where
 or what I read though. Boy that makes me a lot of help...Oh well....Go with
 the 8 3/4 rear. Those are good rears and tough as shit man.

 Later

 Scott Miller >>

96 and earlier can be converted to 5 lug farely easily, by using the early
Dakota five lug spindles, brakes, and rear end. All true racing Dakotas in
NHRA use this set up. It is a lot easier to get wheels for the five lug. I
will point out that I did a lot of shopping for wheels and found only a hand
full of companies that make custom wheels for my 96, 6 lug Dakota. I ended up
buying some 17" Centerlines. You can see them on my web site.
http://members.aol.com/N2mopars/index.html

Brad