Re: Lowering -Reply

From: kmiller (kmiller@cvn.net)
Date: Fri Jan 23 1998 - 04:45:58 EST

I'll agree. I put 4" lowering blocks in the back of my old Dak and 2" bell
tech spindles up front. Damn did it look sweet, but the ride was hell.
Also spend the extra 2 0r 3 dollars and pick up a can of WD-40 or something
of that matter cause the bolts will probably be tight and you will curse
them to no end!!!(I talk from experience :~)