RE: Order times

From: Chris Ruggiers (Ruggiers@telepath.com)
Date: Tue Jan 27 1998 - 10:17:45 EST

Don't know about Daks (built in Mich), but on 1/21/98 took delivery of my
Black 98 QCab 360 auto posi (built in Mexico) ordered 11/23/97. Dealership
got periodic updates on status of order by two-letter codes from Chrysler.
My salesman was reasonably good about calling me with updates. While they
say patience is a virtue, it's hard to be virtuous when you're waitin' on a
new truck.

Chris