Parts Warehouse

From: am14@chrysler.com
Date: Tue Jan 27 1998 - 12:35:59 EST

For all you guys that do some major automotive mechanics work, I found
this place, and can't help but recommend them to you. I'm not
affiliated with them in any way, just highly satisfied with them. They
sell Transmission parts (Auto & Manuals) Clutch sets, Rack & Pinion
sets, C.V.drive axles, Transfer Case parts, Torque Converters, Shop
equipment and diagnostic equipment and several other types of things.
Nothing for engines or rearends. They are located in Florence, Al.
Will ship UPS anywhere. Just call them up @ 1-800-633-3340 and ask for
customer service to set up your new account with any major credit
card. I bought a transmission O'haul kit for a FWD Shadow for $29.95,
and one for a 904LA (Dodge Aspen) for $19.49. I've been paying the
local parts house approx $50 for the exact same kits. each. Even have
the same name on them.

Don't know if they have a web site or not. Their name is: TRANS MART,
INC.
Have distribution centers in St Louis - Dallas - Jacksonville - Norfolk
- and Corp Headquarters and distribution in Florence.

Azie