Re: C-Notch

From: Todd Flummer (mustang@netunlimited.com)
Date: Wed Jan 28 1998 - 09:57:02 EST

You don't really need spindles or C-notch. I went with a 3 in' spring and
rear relocators ( 5in' ) and that is as low as I would want to go. I
haven't had any problems with bottoming out with a motorcycle in the back or
towing a jetski. I think that Bell Tech is in process of making a kit or
has allready made on that is 5 / 7 which includes a c-notch and spindles.
Your the man if you good with that but be ready to start replacing drive
train or be warrenty man.