Re: Re: C-Notch

From: Todd Flummer (mustang@netunlimited.com)
Date: Wed Jan 28 1998 - 12:56:37 EST

Well I don't know if Bell Tech has started selling the kit but it is on one
of the Traders Trucks. They don't have it on the web any more but I read
about it in a magazine. Bell Tech designed a kit for it (5/7). Groung
Force makes a 2 / 4 kit and the kit I used was from DJM Suspension which was
the 3/5 kit. You can see my truck on Sean Meldrum web site
www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Downs/7875/ ( don't have my page done yet).
That should give you a good starting place.

5.2L, Auto, 2wd, 3.55, 3 / 5 lowering kit, T+H package, custom rollpan,
hidden hitch, Proflo filter system, Sony/Pyle/JBL system, and more white
than a winter day in Antarctica.