Rocker arm changes

From: T & J (starwolf@bewellnet.com)
Date: Wed Jan 28 1998 - 21:07:31 EST

 From: Tim Roller
           starwolf@bewellnet.com

  I was just glancing through the Summit racing catalog and I noticed that
some "chebbies" run a combition of different rocker arms on the same
engine. What I mean is that they run 1.6 on one set of valves, and 1.7 on
the other set. Not knowing which set of valves they put these rockers on, I
would presume that the 1.7's go on the exhaust side to get rid of spent
gases. I was just wondering if any of you DAK owners had tried or are using
this kind of combination on their Magnum or pre-Magnum engines and if this
geomentry is usable on the computer controlled engines and if this
combination was used what did you find as the best combo as to which you
ran the performance(1.7) rockers-intake or exhaust side.
   Thanx for any feedback you might have--Maybe I came across a new DAK
performance mod??