Re: Sway Bars

From: Michael Clark (mike@snakebite.com)
Date: Thu Jan 29 1998 - 01:03:10 EST

Rader wrote:

> The DML archives have a lot of good information on the bars. I think
> that someone was working on an anti-sway bar FAQ? Maybe we can get it
> reposted...

I seem to remember something about this. I remember reading (I guess it
was an email from the list) that described the different bars and their
diameters and stiffness. i thought this was in the maintenace and
upgrades section of the DML homepage but it's not. Does anyone still
have that? That should definately be posted as a FAQ or in the
maintenance and upgrades section.

--
Michael Clark            mike@snakebite.com
     '93 MarkIII 4X2 V-8 SWB RC auto, DDBC, MP SBEC