Re: DML:Bucket seat question

From: Andy Callahan (quasideedle@uky.campus.mci.net)
Date: Thu Jan 29 1998 - 10:54:12 EST

At 10:07 AM 1/29/98 +0000, you wrote:
>> From: Tomdamit <Tomdamit@aol.com>
>
>> My "just delivered yesterday" '98 CC Sport w/ the bench/buckets does not have
>> the driver's seat lumbar adjustment. But whaddya want fer $22,000+? ;-)
>>

>My '98 Sport Plus came with the buckets and I too was surprised at
>no lumbar support (the sales brochure leads you to believe it's
>standard). I really don't know why it wouldn't be these days .
>(score 1 pt against "the New Dodge", but since the seats feel
>comfortable enough on the several long trips I've taken so far I
>think I can live with it...the thrill of V8 throttle overulling this
>demerit :-)
>

>-BobT. '98 CC Sport+ 4X4 V8 3.55 5sp

That's odd. My '97 Sport CC V8 with buckets had a 3-position (i think it
was 3) manual lumbar adjustment lever on the left side of the seat. It
worked pretty well. I did use the lumbar on the max setting to keep from
getting a tired back on long trips. I would think that the '98s would also
have the lumber on the buckets. But then again, they started offering power
seats in '98, so that may be the difference.

Andy
* Andy Callahan *
* BEIC Consultant *
* University of Kentucky *