Re: my first 1/4mile and LSD: Was 3.55 vs. 3.92 gear

From: Robert Trottmann (rotrottmann@davidson.edu)
Date: Thu Jan 29 1998 - 20:14:46 EST

When I do that, I do nothing but burn rubber. I can fill a parking lot
with smoke. I have Goodyear radial MPV's, not sure of the size, too
lazy to walk into the parking lot to find out. What kind of tires
should I get so I can actually use some of my horses off the line? Any
recommendations? This is a daily driver, too. I know I've got some
good acceleration, because of what I can do on the highway, but I just
can't use it all off the line.
Thanks,
Robert Trottmann