Re: DML:Bucket seat question

From: Robert Trottmann (rotrottmann@davidson.edu)
Date: Fri Jan 30 1998 - 15:33:56 EST

--------------C23350438D1B13E6C06B43D6

HUH?

Mike Crumley wrote:

> At 05:38 PM 1/29/98 , you wrote:
>
>> Y'all think your lumbar support is cool, my bench seat goes foreward
>> and back! And it does both motions, with just one lever!! And,
>> what's really cool, is that the back of the seat, leans foreward!!
>> Sometimes I just open the door, and lean it foreward, and back,
>> 'cause technology amazes me.
>> Robert (I want bucket seats) Trottmann
>
> ROTFLMAO--Mike Crumley mcrumley@airmail.net97 Dakota Regular Cab
> Short Bed3.9L V6 3.55 AutoDDBC Bug ShieldGot 'em: Mud Flaps

--------------C23350438D1B13E6C06B43D6

<HTML>
HUH?

Mike Crumley wrote:
<BLOCKQUOTE TYPE=CITE> At 05:38 PM 1/29/98 , you wrote:
<BLOCKQUOTE type=cite cite>Y'all think your lumbar support is cool, my
bench seat goes foreward <U>and back!</U> And it does both motions,
with <U>just one lever!!</U> And, what's really cool, is that the
back of the seat, <B>leans foreward!!</B> Sometimes I just open the
door, and lean it foreward, and back, 'cause technology amazes me.
Robert (I want bucket seats) Trottmann</BLOCKQUOTE>

ROTFLMAO--Mike Crumley mcrumley@airmail.net97 Dakota Regular
Cab Short Bed3.9L V6 3.55 AutoDDBC Bug ShieldGot
'em: Mud Flaps</BLOCKQUOTE>
 </HTML>

--------------C23350438D1B13E6C06B43D6--