Re: Custom Decals

From: Cyberfuel1@AOL.COM
Date: Tue Feb 03 1998 - 00:03:29 EST

I would recommend getting a price for the decals then going to someone that
does designs & custom paint work (such as on race cars). I had my truck pin
striped in two colors and a flame on the end, & all the lettering drop
shadowed. My truck gets alot of 2nd glances & I bet I couldn't have gotten it
cheaper in custom decals & a stripe kit. Trust me, grief & wasted time doing
it yourself isn't worth it unless you're good at it.

                        Bob
                        97 Dakota CC