Re: Calvin decal

From: Steve (Slow@Primenet.com)
Date: Tue Feb 03 1998 - 11:44:30 EST

On Tue, 3 Feb 1998 13:20:02 -0900 (AKST), you wrote:

>I've seen various decals depicting the cartoon character Calvin (From
>Calvin & Hobbes) taking a whiz on a ford decal. Does any one on the =
list
>have such a decal? I would like to get one for my Dak. Where can I =
find
>one??

        I see your in Alaska, that may be why you haven't seen them.
They are more common than a Coyote out here, and I have seen the Ford
one, Chevy, Dodge, Jeep, and even ol' Calvin in a Sombrero pissin' on
the US Naturalization Service.
        I chose to be different, I have a Dodge Ram's head on my back
window, and around it says, "Bad Ass boys, drive bad ass toys".
Haven't seen another one anywhere...

        Steve

97' Dakota, CC, 4X4, 5 Speed, all the goodies 'cept anti-lock brakes,
Mud Flaps, spare-tire lock, Step-Shields, EVSII Alarm, Gibson Single
3" Cat-Back,Tow Hooks....