Re: LSD

From: Robert Trottmann (rotrottmann@davidson.edu)
Date: Wed Feb 04 1998 - 00:25:30 EST

If that ain't good timing I don't know what is. I'll be in St. Louis those exact
dates! Spring Break! I live in West County, and work at Tuckers South (formerly
PoFolks on Union.) My phone is 391.7778, gimme a call when you get in, or stop by
Tuckers any night from Sat the 28 to Friday the 6th. (I will get to St. Louis
from NC in my Dakota)<= relevance.