Re: LSD!

From: Bruce Aaron Hefner (gt9742a@prism.gatech.edu)
Date: Wed Feb 04 1998 - 11:33:35 EST

> Now Bruce,
> Correct me if i am wrong but you don't loose your license over any speeding
> ticket, only ones for 21+ over the limit. which means that you can still
> do 80 on 285 and be ok.
>
> Cuervo
>
> young enough to be stupid, old enough to know that experience has saved my
> a$$ a few times.

Maybe so, I'm not sure of the specifics, but even at that since the speed
limit is 55 and people are passing you like your standing still when your
going 75 on 285 (During non-rush hour times of course) you'd still lose
your license just for going with the flow of traffic on 285 (Which is
normally between 80 and 85), so it's still a stupid law...Btw gotta agree
with your signature, more than a few times actually...

Bruce