Re: DML Digest V3 #475

From: Michael Stoops (mws-111@rocketmail.com)
Date: Thu Feb 05 1998 - 10:44:36 EST

Richard,
    Hope I got your name right. I'm doing about
three things at once here. I won't be able to get
together with ya'll anytime soon. I'm over here in
Hungary and won't be home for a while. Added to
that, I work a twelve hour shift six days a week and
I dont' have too much time left over to do much more
than sustain myself. I have to this newsletter just
as a means of retaining my sanity. Just a little bit
of the "normalcy" of Texas helps. In reality we are
safer over here than you are over there, at least for
the present time. MIKE

===
SSG MIKE

> The subjects discussed in this digest are:
> ==========
> Re: DML: Houston Area Was Calvin Decal
> Re: DML: Air Suspension
> DML: Re: Blower for a '97 V8
> Re: DML: Re: Two Computers are better than one
> Re: DML: Re: Pulling trees with Dak
> Re: DML: FCC
> Re: DML: Houston Area Was Calvin Decal

> Date: Wed, 04 Feb 1998 21:56:56 -0600
> From: Michael Clark <mike@snakebite.com>
> Subject: Re: DML: Houston Area Was Calvin Decal
>
> RLewis7785@AOL.COM wrote:
> >
> > What area of Houston you live in Richard? I'm
about 20 miles North of
> > the city limits....
> >
> > Also how many guys on the list are in the Houston
area? It would be