RE: Re: Dakota JL Stealthbox

From: Mike Muise (Mike.Muise@digital.com)
Date: Thu Feb 05 1998 - 14:09:23 EST

My price was $900 CDN, which is about $530 US
($530US * 1.5 exchange * 1.07 tax + $50 extra = $900 CDN).

It's not really fair to call it "one 8", because you're paying for the
enclosure, too.

I went with it because there's no way I could build something half that
good myself, or get someone to do it for the same price. By the time
you consider cost of workmanship, it's pretty reasonable.

If you can, be sure to post pictures of your box when it's done,
though -- I had a hell of a time finding a bass solution I'm happy with,

and I'm curious to see what others have dreamt up.

cheers,
mike