Re: Who is MPI ?

From: Michael Clark (mike@snakebite.com)
Date: Thu Feb 05 1998 - 23:46:22 EST

Glenn & Lynn Vanderburg wrote:

> Who is MPI ? and where can they be found? Are they on the Internet?
> GV

If you visit my web page I have a link for them. Magnum Performance
Inc. The guy that runs it is called Jules Glogvoscan (i think that's
close to his last name). People have had mixed results with him. Some
love him and others are skeptical. I haven't dealt with him except on
the phone when ordering their catalog. He's kinda pushy...

--
----
  Michael Clark            mike@snakebite.com