Re: I Have an 88 Dakota

From: kmiller (kmiller@cvn.net)
Date: Fri Feb 06 1998 - 04:41:53 EST

Wow, that sounds kinda similar to my old dak. 88 2wd, no options, 4 cyl 5
spd. I did a couple of things to it. I was gonna go the V8 route with it,
but the Shelby was already done. I put bucket seats out of a 92 ext. cab
in, and a system, lowered it about 3 1/2", tarp, roll-pan, and tinted the
rear window 5%, and a set of wheels. For a picture check this out:

http://www.geocities.com/motorcity/downs/7243/olddak.html

I just have a picture there, but you can get the main idea.

Later

Scott Miller
Shelby #322