RE: Traction

From: Collins, Richard (collinsr@ccmangum.com)
Date: Fri Feb 06 1998 - 09:41:03 EST

Everyone should just drive big a$$ trucks like in the movie "Mad Max
Beyond Thunderdome" and let it be every man for himself in my opinion!
 Screw insurance! : )
I want big spikes on the front of my truck and on the rims of my tires
and ...... oh, sorry, had a little e-mail rage for a sec....

Richard Collins