Re: K&N HELP!

From: Robert Trottmann (rotrottmann@davidson.edu)
Date: Fri Feb 06 1998 - 12:30:08 EST

The clone is a K&N 14x3 replacement filter with another type of box (edelbrock or
other). So I figured, why mix names? I bought the K&N 14x3, whole thing. The
chrome top has K&N stamped into it, but it has no hole on the bottom for the
breather tube (if that's what it's called.) I think I need to get the Edelbroch
box, and the K&N replacement filter. I called K&N and asked them, they said I
bought the wrong thing, and I should get pn whatever, which was the FIPK.