Re: Traction

From: Keredt@AOL.COM
Date: Fri Feb 06 1998 - 20:29:34 EST

<<
 Everyone should just drive big a$$ trucks like in the movie "Mad Max
 Beyond Thunderdome" and let it be every man for himself in my opinion!
  Screw insurance! : )
 I want big spikes on the front of my truck and on the rims of my tires
 and ...... oh, sorry, had a little e-mail rage for a sec....

Speeking of Mad Max the license plates on my 97 Dak are

          2B MDMX
I used to own a 74 Dodge W200 ( for those of you who don't know that's a 3/4
ton 4x4 ) When purchase from a friend of mine the truck had a flatbed on it
instead of a P/P bed and a 10k lb PTO ( power take off ) winch mounted in
front, made ft bumber stick out 18 inches. Looked like it came right out of
the movie, when I traded it and my 86 Dodge D150 ( 1/2 ton 2wd ) I transfered
the plates to my Dak.

Keredt