Newbie

From: Ray Newhouse (rayzor@dc1.net)
Date: Mon Feb 09 1998 - 22:50:06 EST

Picked up a used 94 Dakota Sport CC, V-6 Magnum, 4x2, Auto, about 3 mo.
ago, I love it...I've had Ford's, Cheby's, and Jeep's, but this one feels
and looks good..So far I've added a flush mt. Fiberglass Tonneau, (with
dual locks)from Checkmate, and a Pop Lock, decal and pin striping on the
side, and on the tailgate, where it only says DODGE , on the other side I'm
adding DAKOTA, and below I'm adding Sport..It should look good..Really
enjoy the list, been following it for a few weeks, and hoping to add a K/N
Filter or clone soon. I'll have a picture up on my web page soon.
One note, when I installed the Tonneau, I had to remove my over-the-rail
bed liner. You wouldn't believe the damage these things do to your paint, I
had to have the top rails repainted.

Ray Newhouse Sr. (rayzor@dc1.net)
94 Dakota Sport