Re: Tonneau/carpetbed/test

From: Ryan LeBlanc (leblanclist@mindspring.com)
Date: Tue Feb 10 1998 - 04:36:25 EST

Robert, About the address Card, it is a component of Netscape
Communicator. I am not sure if Microsoft's mail and news or outlook
support it. But, it is generally not polite to post the extra bandwidth
to a mailing list. Better to use a signature file that just attaches
text to the end of your message as many of the subscribers to this list
have done. I think it is great to be able to use these cards, but it
will be a while before they are the standard. Any other Questions,
e-mail me. leblanclist@mindspring.com

Ryan
97, CC, 4x2, 5.2L, 5spd, SLT+