Re: '97-'98 Mopar Club Cab Vehicle Cover for sale

From: Joe Borg (joe.borg@ccmail.dowjones.com)
Date: Tue Feb 10 1998 - 08:33:59 EST

     Will you take $50 plus shipping? (all I can afford) Joe

Subject: DML: '97-'98 Mopar Club Cab Vehicle Cover for sale
Author: <dakota-truck@buffnet.net> at internet
Date: 2/8/98 10:40 PM

Hi all,

I bought a full vehicle cover from CC for my '97 club cab last spring. Now
that I no longer have my Dak, I need to sell this cover. The cover has been
used ONLY ONE time (just to check the fit, never used in any weather). It
is in PRIME condition. It is made by Kimberly-Clark for Chrysler. I
believe it is the Evolution 4 material, but I'd have to check on that. I
paid $235 for the cover plus KY sales tax (6%). I will entertain offers. I
am in Lexington (northern) Kentucky and will arrange shipping (cost of
shipping to be added to price) to you, if interested. Please respond to me
privately if you are interested or have any questions.

Thanks,
Andy Callahan