Making a Deal

From: Buzz Malouin (buzz_malouin@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Feb 11 1998 - 06:25:41 EST

Gee, I can't understand all this talk about going to you dealer and
making a-deal.... Why not go to www.autobytel.com put in all your
options and make a deal over the phone with dealer that calls you.
They, by agreement with autobytel have to sell you the truck at
$400.00 above invoice. And they can go lower. I bought my truck this
way, got the autobytel quote and because the dealer they gave was 80
miles away, I took the quote to my local dealer and he matched the
autobytel quote. Sticker on my truck was $25,500 and I walk away
paying $21,500. Always remember that there is generally a 3% hold
back built into the invoice price, most dealers won't dip into that,
and they will not waive the advertising costs. But other than that
anything is open.

==
Buzz Malouin

Proud Dodge Dakoda Owner

1997 4X4 V6 Black/Mist ShortBed Towing/HeavyDuty/Handling/Tire/Skid
BucketSeats PowerOverheadConsole CarpetBedLiner/LEER100XLFiberglassCap
Tilt/Cruse 4SpeedAutomatic