Re: Jet vs. MP computers

From: Klaus Wilkens (klaus@buffnet.net)
Date: Wed Feb 11 1998 - 20:59:16 EST

The biggest problem I experienced with the JET computer is it does not raise
the rev limiter while the MP unit does. This may be acceptable with a bone
stock engine but if you have headers or a cam, etc the low rev limit hinders
performance.

I have both the MP and JET computers for my 94, If I get time this summer I'll
make it to the track, do a couple of comparison runs and post the results.

KW