Re: Engine Stalls

From: Patrick & Kelly Engram (shetland@pop.erols.com)
Date: Thu Feb 12 1998 - 00:21:33 EST

Daniel Colucci wrote:

> I hope someone out there can help me out with a problem that has come up
> over the past two days. My 94 5.2 starts up fine but when I put it into
> gear it stumbles and dies. It will then fire up again, stumble and die.
> It doesn't do this all of the time however. There are times when it will
> drive normal then when I go to pull it in the garage it stumbles and dies.
> Somebody Help!!!!
> ****************************

Dan- had the same problem with my '94 5.2L. Answer me two questions
first then I'll tell you what to do.
  1) Do you know how to pull codes from your computer by reading the
check engine light?
  2) Is your truck an auto trans or 5-spd?
You can e-mail me directly if you want shetland@erols.com
  Patrick J. Engram