Re: Re: Your choice for a replacement exhaust system

From: Patrick & Kelly Engram (shetland@pop.erols.com)
Date: Thu Feb 12 1998 - 00:37:07 EST

Glenn & Lynn Vanderburg wrote:

> Can anyone fill me in on there choice of exhaust system?
> There are so many different exhaust systems to choose from?
> Please explain why you choose the exhaust system you currently have.
> Price, quality, Name brand, performance, Mpg's, installation ease, or what?
> GV

Gibson makes a real fine cat back system with a huge chrome tailpipe,
Edelbrock-headers, or mosey down to the dealer and ask them to look
up the Magnum R/T package for your motor and buy it all through
Chrysler!! Dont forget to ask the parts guy to help you out on the
price since you can get it cheaper on the web, so he thinks. They'll
normally cut you some slack. If not, write me and I will.
Patrick J. Engram