Re: Could you do a favor for a former Dakota owner?

From: Jon Steiger (stei0302@cs.fredonia.edu)
Date: Thu Feb 12 1998 - 01:37:13 EST

At 01:27 AM 2/12/98 -0500, Moparam@aol.com wrote:

>I owned a '95 Dakota SLT club cab w/ a 318 V8. As it happens with many of us the drag racing bug caught me and I used to love to race my truck every chance that I got. I since then moved from South Carolina to Sunnyvale, California for a woman no less. Since the truck wasn't built with California emissions I had to part with it unfortunately since I did not have the money to pay the fines for bringing a non- California emissions vehicle into the state. I still have my wheels that I used for racing and would like to give them to someone who would put them to good use. They are standard 6 lug Dakota wheels and still have the Pirelli's on them that I raced on. For anyone interested in them please have them email me directly. I haven't been able to find a bulletin board for things like this and was a member of your mailing list when I owned my Dakota so I figured that I would ask if you could spread the word for me. Thanks for the help and your time, Chris

  Yep! I'll forward your message to the list.

                                              -Jon-

  .--- stei0302@cs.fredonia.edu -- http://www.cs.fredonia.edu/~stei0302/ ---.
  | DoD# 1038, EAA# 518210, NMA# 117376, USUA# A46209, KotWitDoDFAQ, RP-SEL |
  | '96 Dodge Dakota v8 SLT Club Cab, '96 Kolb FireFly 447 (#FF019) |
   I do not speak for the SUNY College at Fredonia; any opinions are my own.